Reviews and comment from the Demon Crew - creative writers at De Montfort University, Leicester.

Tuesday 5 March 2013

I'm ready to write

After hearing the final cultural exchange event I planned to go to had a change of time I was disappointed I couldn't end my week on feeling, once again, inspired. Looking back, though, seeing both Michael Heller and the Postgraduate students read some of their work was beyond motivating.

From a man with a hefty publication count to students just embarking on their creative writing careers my enthusiasm for writing has only expanded.  There’s something both comforting and exciting about seeing how writing can bring together not only different generations, but can expand around the world; to witness the diverse fanatics of the literary art with my own eyes was enthralling.

All I can say is I’m ready to write.



Laura Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment